Photobucket Search & Win

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gotta Try This...{Wedding Keepsake}

While browsing the TaterTots & Jello Weekend Link Party I came across the cutest little gift idea... Although I almost gagged when I saw the Halloween and Christmas stuff out at Michael's yesterday (It's JULY, people), I had to rack my brain to remember if I saw those clear Christmas balls there...Anyway, look at this: 

Not only did this talented lady find an awesome use for the super-expensive wedding invitations that most people throw away, she created an amazing gift. How cute would it be to do this with someone's shower invite, wedding invite, and then follow up with future Christening or Birth Announcements!! 

Now, off to see if I can find any of my wedding invites around!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment